POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Irtc Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Irtc (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Irtc
Date: 6 Aug 2000 17:15:57
Message: <398dd58d@news.povray.org>
Well I've just started my IRTC entry off - It's rendering the quick bit at
10mins a line! and I know it'll get as slow as an hour a line!
Hope it renders in time!

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Irtc
Date: 6 Aug 2000 17:40:24
Message: <398DD9E8.9567D799@skynet.be>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Well I've just started my IRTC entry off - It's rendering the quick bit at
> 10mins a line! and I know it'll get as slow as an hour a line!
> Hope it renders in time!

Today, I had some words with a 3DSMax user that was frightened
by a 1 week render of mine :-)))

We got patience and wisdom on our side ;)

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

> Today, I had some words with a 3DSMax user that was frightened
> by a 1 week render of mine :-)))
>
> We got patience and wisdom on our side ;)

Yeserreee. I think the 3DSMax users have a word for this.
"Cheapsakets"...
and yet - LONG LIVE FREEWARE!

Post a reply to this message