POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Irtc : Re: Irtc Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irtc
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 7 Aug 2000 06:18:51
Message: <398E8BAE.B4A4809@skynet.be>
Warp wrote:

> Lewis <nle### [at] netvisionnetil> wrote:
> : Yeserreee. I think the 3DSMax users have a word for this.
> : "Cheapsakets"...
> : and yet - LONG LIVE FREEWARE!
>
>   I suppose that not even a half of 3DSMax users have bought their copy of
> the program (at least not in a legal way).

If half of Max users paid, Autodesk would be richer that M$...

What's annoying with them (tough I really don't care for Autodesk),
is that they feel very proud about the software they use, and tend
to defend it agressively.

Right now, with the port of Mental Ray to Max, they are discovering
montecarlo radiosity and caustics, and cries if you remind them that
it's available elsewhere since long...

Fabien.