POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: revelp
Subject: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer
Date: 21 Jun 2000 15:50:15
Message: <39511c77@news.povray.org>
I'm a big fan of Dan Farmer and I'm looking for the source of image
'Blobface'. I'd like to know if someone can help me to find it.
Thank you.

--
Philippe REVEL
Email : rev### [at] wanadoofr

Post a reply to this message

From: Darcy Johnston
Subject: Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer
Date: 22 Jun 2000 22:33:04
Message: <3952cc60$1@news.povray.org>
I could be wrong, but if memory serves, Dan Farmer made a practice of not
releasing his source code. It was his way of retaining copyright to the
image (I think he got burned once when someone used an image of his without
consent). I'm not sure of which image you're referring to, but unless he
made an exception in that image's case, you may be out of luck.

If I do turn out to be wrong, I apologize in advance,
Darcy