POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer : Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer
From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 22 Jun 2000 22:33:04
Message: <3952cc60$1@news.povray.org>
I could be wrong, but if memory serves, Dan Farmer made a practice of not
releasing his source code. It was his way of retaining copyright to the
image (I think he got burned once when someone used an image of his without
consent). I'm not sure of which image you're referring to, but unless he
made an exception in that image's case, you may be out of luck.

If I do turn out to be wrong, I apologize in advance,
Darcy