POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer : Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer
From: Lance Birch
Date: 23 Jun 2000 10:24:23
Message: <39537317@news.povray.org>
revelp wrote:
> I'm a big fan of Dan Farmer and I'm looking for the source of image
> 'Blobface'. I'd like to know if someone can help me to find it.
> Thank you.

I don't think it's available publicly, you'd have to contact him personally,
and from what I heard last he's been out of raytracing for a while now.

I know the image you mean, this is the comment on the POV-Ray CD-ROM about
it "Amelia Amoeba Kinda strange, I admit. A face imagemapped onto a blob.
Not much more to say, except that it's kind of fun. -Image by Dan Farmer"

--
Lance

The Zone
http://come.to/the.zone