POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer : Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer
From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 Jul 2000 02:58:47
Message: <39657fa7@news.povray.org>
Dan Farmer wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> Wow!  I am FLATTERED!  Surely didn't expect to see my name here these
> days, and most certainly didn't expect I'd still have "fans",
> particularily in light of the superb images I've been seeing coming from
> the current crop of users.
>
> Anyway... I don't even have the source to that image anymore.  Sorry.
>
> Dan Farmer

Hey, look who's back!  :D

Of course you still have fans, it was your work that inspired so many to try
their hand at POV-Ray in the first place!  Ah, I remember the good old days
(well, OK, only say five or six years ago really ;) when I sent my very
first email, and guess who it was to :)

Nice to see your page is still online, it still has some of the most
innovative
and imaginative work around :)

Best wishes,

Lance