POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:40 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam (Message 41 to 50 of 60)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam
Date: 6 Jul 2000 14:21:56
Message: <3964ce44@news.povray.org>
***POV-TEAM*** Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:
:>   Perhaps the problem is that people don't know/remember who is a povteam
:> member and who isn't, so their posts don't stand out of the mass?

: So you are suggesting we put ***POV-TEAM*** in our name? ;-)

  Well, although apparently more a joke than a serious proposition, it
MIGHT be an idea to be considered after all... :)