POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : realistic rendering in pov Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  realistic rendering in pov (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: daishi
Subject: realistic rendering in pov
Date: 24 Jun 2000 20:34:59
Message: <8F5DD1EBDdashixpressnet@204.213.191.228>
anyone have any tips/pointers/urls/include files or anything to help with
photorealistic rendering in pov-ray? I can't seem to get my images to that
level of quality, the best I have done so far is (
http://daishi.50megs.com/glass_thingie.html )

which took 85+ hours to render on my PIII733 (most likely cause of all the
tiny groves and high AA I had to use to get rid of the 'jaggies' )

thanx in advance

Post a reply to this message