POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Writing to files and reading them Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:35:45 EDT (-0400)
  Writing to files and reading them (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Josh English
Subject: Writing to files and reading them
Date: 5 Jun 2000 23:26:45
Message: <393C6F85.689F65F9@spiritone.com>
Trying to keep myself busy, I am attempting to find a way to speed up
the cloth rendering technique developed from Hugo Elias' work (Well,
stolen.) and I am trying to find a way to write the contents of an array
into a text file, then have a second file read it. I have attached two
files in p.b.s-f and I'm not sure why they don't work. Could someone
take a look at them for me?

Thanks,

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom