POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  3D-to-2D-transformation (Message 21 to 30 of 34)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
Date: 14 May 2000 19:14:50
Message: <391f336a@news.povray.org>
I went back and looked again.  You're right.  I think I clicked on the
scroll bar to page down some because the first section didn't seem
important, only the questions and answers below the dashed line.
I probably broke a rule of netiquette right there by not reading that
"Note".

Bob

"Peter J. Holzer" <hjp### [at] SiKituwsracat> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] tealhhjpat...
| On Sat, 13 May 2000 17:10:45 -0500, Bob Hughes wrote:
|
| You did read that note at the beginning, did you?

Post a reply to this message