POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 15 May 2000 16:21:59
Message: <39205C66.592FC33A@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> In article <391D9188.270F04CA@inapg.inra.fr> , Gilles Tran
> <tra### [at] inapginrafr>  wrote:
>
> > For somebody who is new to the
> > internet, the very concept of spam doesn't mean anything.
>
> I see your point and would agree, but I suspect it does not apply in this
> case: Setting up a free e-mail service is usually not done by someone
> completely new to the internet.

Hi Thorsten!

I would agree to Gilles and Marc Koester would not be the first person
getting a free account due to the help of friends or family. I did this
at least twice for friends.
Even so the error has been a big one I wouldn't take it too seriously
this time.
If he repeats this stunt I would ask for a UDP or whatever would be
possible on this server).

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler