POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hamaPatch info anyone? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:36:45 EDT (-0400)
  hamaPatch info anyone? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: hamaPatch info anyone?
Date: 12 May 2000 13:01:04
Message: <391c38d0@news.povray.org>
I might get nowhere asking but... does anyone know about why
hamaPatch (the modeller) doesn't Open or Save files and also why
sPatch importing doesn't recognize sPatch files?
Or am I the only one with it happening like it is.
Wish I could read Japanese at the web pages, might help.  Maybe I can
get a translation from it though.
TIA anyone.

Bob
--