POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hamaPatch info anyone? : Re: hamaPatch info anyone? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hamaPatch info anyone?
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 12 May 2000 19:16:54
Message: <MPG.13869f608347644a9896aa@news.stmuc.com>
[Snippage]
> Thanks.  That's all I needed to hear.  Someone else had already told me
> that they could do the File/Import (then OK) to get to *.spt files and open them.
> I figured maybe I did something wrong at the time of first run and already
> retried that to set up the configuration again with no change.
> I was just importing the files from sPatch\Models folder so that must be it.
> I'm not much of a sPatch user but I know there's a couple different
> ways to save files in that.
> I'm sure now I can get it right this time thanks to your reply to me here.  I
> really appreciate this.

Nae problem.

Besides, I only figured out the problem with the example sPatch files
today myself, since files I'd created from scratch in sPatch loaded fine
into Hamapatch, but the examples didn't.

Ah well, these things are sent to try us, and in some cases to convict,
sentence and incarcerate us too, but that's another matter :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.