POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:35:29 EDT (-0400)
  Hall of Fame (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: Phil Clute
Subject: Hall of Fame
Date: 1 May 2000 18:39:00
Message: <390E0833.596C5B9E@tiac.net>
Gilles mentioned that there may be need for a new Hall of Fame.
It looks like the Hall of Fame hasn't been updated in a long
time.
I also agree with Gilles that we should keep the old Hall for
historical purposes; but there's a few excellent artists(Gilles
among them)who are not honored there and really should be.

What should the criterion be? ie. Who and what images?
Should we vote(seems reasonable to me)?

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message