POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame : Re: Hall of Fame Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Fame
From: Ken
Date: 1 May 2000 20:39:01
Message: <390E232E.B7D53AAF@pacbell.net>
Glen Berry wrote:

>  If it's ours, then our votiung makes sense, but I always had the
> impression the Hall of Fame belonged to the POV-Team.

I have had the same impression based on the content of the hall of
fame and the images included with the official Pov CD. A sort of
brotherhood of gifted POV-Ray users and contributors of the past.

On a side note: Chris Cason has been mentioning for some time now
that he plans to redesign povray.org and I doubt he will want
to do anything with that particular area until he does. Same is
true with the user galleries area. It is still there but any
maintenance on it has been abandoned for the time being.