POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  New Group? (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: New Group?
Date: 4 Mar 2000 07:55:59
Message: <38c107df@news.povray.org>
povray.binaries.images.temporary

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: New Group?
Date: 4 Mar 2000 08:00:07
Message: <38c108d7$1@news.povray.org>
Which would have a expiration date of course and then we could all agree
to only put finished images in pbi

    ( too quick with the <alt+s> )

Post a reply to this message

From: Margus Ramst
Date: 4 Mar 2000 08:37:30
Message: <38C11210.857092B@peak.edu.ee>
Seems reasonable. There would bere some controversy though about what to post
where. I have yet to produce an image that I would call finished, so p.b.i.
would be off-limits for me?
Not that I post a lot anyway, but still.

Margus

Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     Which would have a expiration date of course and then we could all agree
> to only put finished images in pbi
>
>     ( too quick with the <alt+s> )

Post a reply to this message

> Seems reasonable. There would bere some controversy though about what to post
> where. I have yet to produce an image that I would call finished, so p.b.i.
> would be off-limits for me?
> Not that I post a lot anyway, but still.
>
> Margus
>
> Bill DeWitt wrote:
> >
> >     Which would have a expiration date of course and then we could all agree
> > to only put finished images in pbi
> >
> >     ( too quick with the <alt+s> )

Good for stuff you know to be of transient interest though, illustrating
a question for instance.

PoD.

Post a reply to this message