POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? : Re: New Group? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Group?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 4 Mar 2000 12:46:03
Message: <38c14bdb@news.povray.org>
Hmm.. just thinking, if we used peer pressure to get most renders to
povray.binaries.images.temporary and made a tradition of only putting images
in p.b.i. when someone replied to a test image with the phrase, "This one's
a keeper" or "I'd like to see a finished render of that" or some such thing.

Not to the extreme of 'By Invitation Only' but along those lines anyway...