POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beyond the Mind's Eye Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Beyond the Mind's Eye (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Beyond the Mind's Eye
Date: 13 Feb 2000 15:31:06
Message: <38A716B7.F9511F0F@erols.com>
I popped this tape into the VCR last week, and I was most impressed by
the fact that while much of this tape was considered state-of-the-art
CGI when it was first released, most of it could easily be done with
POV-Ray.

Heck, a lot of it could be greatly improved by the use of POV-Ray...
--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message