POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beyond the Mind's Eye : Re: Beyond the Mind's Eye Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beyond the Mind's Eye
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Feb 2000 18:30:52
Message: <38a73eac@news.povray.org>
I've got Beyond the Mind's Eye tape too, brother gave it too me one year at
Christmas.  Says it was put together in 1992 by MIRAMAR in Seattle, Washington.
Seems I remember seeing what looked like parts of the Lawnmower Man movie in
that.  I also have a tape I recorded of computer graphics off of the local
Public Broadcasting Station, circa late 1980's and it's really fascinating to
watch because it's pretty much the beginnings of CG as we know it today.
BTME is kind of setup like a music video I guess, whereas this other is a
documentary.

Bob