POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beyond the Mind's Eye : Re: Beyond the Mind's Eye Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beyond the Mind's Eye
From: Josh English
Date: 14 Feb 2000 10:42:21
Message: <38A82286.5E12C63F@spiritone.com>
I think I've seen that, and I have a copy of Gate to the Minds Eye, I
think it's called. It looked like it would be possible with enough time
and dedication to do it in POV-Ray, of course, I'd prefer to see the
community make something original instead of copying Mind's Eye stuff, but
I also see that imitating theMinds Eye would make a good learning
procedure.
(Not that there's much you need to learn, John. I wish I could know a
tenth of the stuff you do)

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom