POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beyond the Mind's Eye : Re: Beyond the Mind's Eye Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beyond the Mind's Eye
From: David Parrott
Date: 16 Feb 2000 19:27:52
Message: <k55OvFA6Bsq4Iw2b@quayles1.demon.co.uk>
In article <38A973CB.36550D36@spiritone.com>, Josh English
<eng### [at] spiritonecom> writes
>John VanSickle wrote:
>
>> snip
>>
>> Sir, you flatter me.  I only do the easy stuff.
>>

>If you consider Matrices to be easy in POV-Ray then I don't want to know
>what you think is hard.

I find pretty much everything more than a silver sphere over a checkered
plane (black and white I must add :)) pretty difficult. I am kinda a
lost cause, I am completely unable to work any modellers but have
trouble visualising the text scenes. I really need to work at it.
--
  David Parrott    E-mail: xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk
                      ICQ: 13313977