POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The C++ rewrite of POV - POV version 4.0 suggestions Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  The C++ rewrite of POV - POV version 4.0 suggestions (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: The C++ rewrite of POV - POV version 4.0 suggestions
Date: 16 Mar 2000 10:09:00
Message: <38d0f90c@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:53:12 +1100, Nigel Stewart wrote:
>	Yes it should.  Enforced portability is very limiting.
>	I'm talking about the portability of POV scenes,
>	not the C implementation - which I agree should be
>	kept portable.

*boggle*  You're saying it would be good to be able to make POV scenes that
don't render on every platform for a given version of POV?  Can we just send
all the support questions to you?  What color is the sky in your world?

>         Yes it should.  Enforced portability is very limiting.
>         I'm talking about the portability of POV scenes,

You want to be able to make non portable scene files???
What are you smoking?

PoD.

Post a reply to this message