POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Artifacts Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Artifacts (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: James Wood
Subject: Artifacts
Date: 1 Feb 2000 12:57:27
Message: <38971EBE.A5C2F8AE@wa.freei.net>
I have a problem that I need help with!
I have a image map that has a white background that I am trying to make
transparent. The index of the color is 0 so I am using "filter 0,1".
povray 3.1 makes the background transparent ok; but it leaves an
artifact of the box or plane that it is mapped to, like the transparent
part is refracting the light or something. How do I get rid of the
artifact so that the only thing left is the non transparent part of the
image?

Post a reply to this message