POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Artifacts : Re: Artifacts Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Artifacts
From: James Wood
Date: 3 Feb 2000 14:50:50
Message: <3899DC34.199B4A14@wa.freei.net>
I finally got it to work.

Hollow worked for the images outside the glass globe, but when I put
them inside the globe the transparent part of the images wanted to
refract the light soooooo I set interior ior to the same as the globe
and the artifacts went away. Thanks people for all your help.   I will
be an expert sooooooon. (Hopefully)

As far as canceling the binary posts in this newsgroup; can any one
advise me as to how to do that. Once I know; I surely will do so, Thanks
again
JW