POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Artifacts : Re: Artifacts Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Artifacts
From: Ken
Date: 3 Feb 2000 15:48:58
Message: <3899E9B5.AE0D80EE@pacbell.net>
James Wood wrote:

> As far as canceling the binary posts in this newsgroup; can any one
> advise me as to how to do that. Once I know; I surely will do so, Thanks
> again
> JW

It appears you are using Netscape so I can advise you on this one.
open the message with the binary attachement. Right click on the
message body and a menu will pop up with several choices. Choose
"cancel message". A dialog should appear asking if you are sure
that you want to cancel this message. Choose yes. The message
should now be deleted.