POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tentacle (win9x) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Tentacle (win9x) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Tentacle (win9x)
Date: 17 Jan 2000 09:06:31
Message: <38832154.36904B21@xs4all.nl>
Unfortunately this may only be interesting for Wind95/98 users.
Sorry for that.

I posted an image of a tentacle in the images-group a while ago.
I managed to get it moving but the animation as such wasn't really very
interesting, so I made a screensaver out of it which you can download at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html#tentacle.
Let me know what you think.

BTW I have now made quite a lot of savers based on POV-animations. If
anyone is interested in having his or her animation made into a
screensaver somehow contact me (but don't expect TOO much 8]).

Remco

Post a reply to this message