POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tentacle (win9x) : Re: Tentacle (win9x) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tentacle (win9x)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 18 Jan 2000 05:06:07
Message: <38843b0f@news.povray.org>
Remco

It's very cool and creepy.

The problem I have with your screensavers (and others)
is that they create extra windows and can hang my system
if I'm running something else (say... PovRay).

As a fan of them (your src's) I will say this.
I wish they had more configurable options.
Like with psych, some of the patterns I especially
like and would like to choose them to use.

I don't know how difficult this is, my attempts at
writing screensavers did not get very far.

>BTW I have now made quite a lot of savers based on POV-animations. If
>anyone is interested in having his or her animation made into a
>screensaver somehow contact me (but don't expect TOO much 8]).

Wow, that is really nice.

Peter