POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Have Beer, Need Help! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Have Beer, Need Help! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Skelter
Subject: Have Beer, Need Help!
Date: 27 Dec 1999 15:48:18
Message: <3867d092@news.povray.org>
Man, I am having a devil of a time getting fog to work in this scene using
the clouds I stole from Jaime Piqueres.

I thought I had it figured out: the traditional fog and hollow-objects
problem, but nope.

Looking around, I don't see many people posting scene files to these groups,
so I'll post it to the text.scene-files.  Any help would definitely be
appreciated.

-s

Post a reply to this message