POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website update Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Website update (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Nathan O'Brien
Subject: Website update
Date: 26 Oct 1998 04:51:16
Message: <3634437D.4E74CB6D@no13.net>
Hi all.

Ive just updated my website with 3 new image galleries.

Gallery 3. Landscapes made with Terragen
Gallery 4. Architectural projects rendered with POV
Gallery 5. Image series from a single model. POV.

Plus I've added 4 more images to Gallery 1. IRTC Entries. POV.

All images are available full size for your viewing pleasure.

--
regards

Nathan O'Brien
no1### [at] no13net