POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website update : Re: Website update Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:42:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website update
From: Peter Popov
Date: 13 Dec 1999 16:42:53
Message: <SmZVOEkDOxBvUs7bN9nD94of6+tZ@4ax.com>
On 13 Dec 1999 08:46:36 -0500, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
wrote:

>Agent is broken this way too.  It also loses threading when someone
>changes the subject line, and it forces one to read crossposts in
>every group.  If it weren't for the ability to look up messages by
>message-id, I'd think they'd never heard of them.

Ron, will you please re-read the docs on these two specific option
tabs:

Group->Default Properties->Crossposts tab

and

Options->General Preferences->Message List tab

I think it will work for you. It does for me.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700