POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : what will be in the next major version of povray Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  what will be in the next major version of povray (Message 51 to 58 of 58)
From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: Re: LZW concerns
Date: 19 Dec 1999 13:14:33
Message: <385d2089@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
: If your country honors international patent agreements, like many civilized
: countries do, there is a good chance that patents originated here will apply
: in your country too. If you want links to resources of information on patent
: and copyright law let me know and I will fill your email box with them :)

  So if someone in some tiny island in the middle of nowhere makes an
international patent for hot water, that means that I can't use hot water
without paying many dollar$ to that person?
  Don't think so.