POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Morphing... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Morphing... (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Martin T  Thoma
Subject: Morphing...
Date: 28 Nov 1999 14:10:06
Message: <38417DC3.34D9@radiok2r.de>
Hi !

Okay, antoher question for special-effects: Are there any Morphing-tools
available ?

Regards

Martin

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Morphing...
Date: 28 Nov 1999 14:14:47
Message: <38417EB3.FE888700@pacbell.net>
"Martin T. Thoma" wrote:

> Okay, antoher question for special-effects: Are there any Morphing-tools
> available ?

There are none that I am aware of. Chris Colefax has this on his list of
possible future include file projects but he has released nothing to the
public that I am aware of. There are of course many 3rd party morphing
programs you could try using for a final image using post processing.