POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Morphing... : Re: Morphing... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Morphing...
From: Ken
Date: 28 Nov 1999 17:00:44
Message: <3841A58F.36369894@pacbell.net>
"Martin T. Thoma" wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Thanx for your answer. Since I'm a newbee, could you tell me where to
> find the stuff of Chris Colefax ;-) Thanx again !
>
> Regards
>
> Martin

 As a newbie you need to learn how to use the links pages I maintain on
my own site and at povray.org :)

Just in case you are not in the mood to see the premier collection of POV-Ray
related resouces ever gathered together in one online links collection I will
give you the address that you requested -

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/