POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Gimp - Fractals Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  The Gimp - Fractals (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: The Gimp - Fractals
Date: 23 Nov 1999 19:15:22
Message: <383B2DA9.F763F2DA@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Every software is buggy. It is merely a matter of time until a bug
> manifests itself and the a matter of self-respect on behalf of the
> program maker(s) to disclose that information to the public.

There are degrees of buginess that I can tolerate. I have heard that
the windows version of GIMP is impressively buggy. I welcome any
information that would dispell that.

From: cadman
Date: 23 Nov 1999 20:32:56
Message: <383b4048@news.povray.org>
I have been playing with GIMP for Win95.  Frankly, I love it.  So far, I
have experienced fewer GPF's with GIMP than with any piece of MS software.
It has at times terminated itself, but it has never effected any thing else,
and it's not often enough to annoy me.