POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Gimp - Fractals : Re: The Gimp - Fractals Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Gimp - Fractals
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 24 Nov 1999 01:07:46
Message: <383b80b2@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <383B2DA9.F763F2DA@pacbell.net>...
>There are degrees of buginess that I can tolerate. I have heard that
>the windows version of GIMP is impressively buggy. I welcome any
>information that would dispell that.

The only bugs I've found are:
  If you minimize the main GIMP window, you get a message saying "assert
failed".  You can ignore this bug.
  Sometimes you get messages about functions being called reentrantly.  You
can usually ignore this bug, but sometimes it causes the GIMP to crash.
I've only had it occur when working with images bigger than 1200x3600.

Mark