POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Gimp - Fractals : Re: The Gimp - Fractals Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Gimp - Fractals
From: ingo
Date: 24 Nov 1999 03:46:15
Message: <8E88607ECseed7@212.120.113.81>
Ken wrote:

>There are degrees of buginess that I can tolerate. I have heard that
>the windows version of GIMP is impressively buggy. I welcome any
>information that would dispell that.

I have it running under NT with almost no problems, a few filters (gfig) and
scripts don't work. But the system never crashes, just kill the filter that
gives the problem.
Tried to install it on my machine (dell/win95) at work. It was unusable, a
big mess. I don't know why, think it's something with the graphics card.

Ingo