POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CMKY Output Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  CMKY Output (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Sergio
Subject: CMKY Output
Date: 21 Nov 1999 13:51:48
Message: <38383f44@news.povray.org>
Is there any possibility to set PovRay to output directly to an 32-bit CMKY
file rather than the usual 24-bit RGB format.

Thanks
Sergio

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: CMKY Output
Date: 21 Nov 1999 14:09:20
Message: <3838430D.EC60AE1B@pacbell.net>
Sergio wrote:

> Is there any possibility to set PovRay to output directly to an 32-bit CMKY
> file rather than the usual 24-bit RGB format.
>
> Thanks
> Sergio

No.

From: TonyB
Date: 21 Nov 1999 15:03:12
Message: <38385000@news.povray.org>
Can someone add this? I know I could use it (for my yearbook).

Post a reply to this message