POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CMKY Output : Re: CMKY Output Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CMKY Output
From: Ken
Date: 21 Nov 1999 18:32:26
Message: <383880B3.7C44846A@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:

> Is there an echo in here? :)
> Or did my post sound like I was claiming the opposite?
>
> Margus

No sir. I was merely supporting your statement. You see it's like if
one person say's to you that there is a red mark on your face you
might ignore that person. If every person you see for the rest of the
day tells you that there is a red mark on your face it's time that
you start believing them. For that reason I thought that I would
attempt to lend some weight to what you already said so that the
topic would not continue in a pointless manner.

Satisfied ?