POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CMKY Output : Re: CMKY Output Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CMKY Output
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 21 Nov 1999 15:35:16
Message: <38385828.82819396@peak.edu.ee>
I don't think this would be practical, since AFAIK internally POV is built
around the RGB model. You could of course do RGB -> CMYK conversion in video
post, but there are other programs better suited for this. Good RGB -> CMYK
conversion is not a trivial matter, for one because the two models have quite
different gamut space.

Margus