POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov vs comercial products Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Pov vs comercial products (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Luciano Pennini
Subject: Pov vs comercial products
Date: 19 Nov 1999 12:26:44
Message: <38358554.9A9DB296@writeme.com>
Hello!
    I'd like to know if anybody can point me the differences between pov
and comercial packages like 3ds, softimage, etc.  I'm talking 'bout the
renderer capabilities, not the fact that the other programs have a
graphical interfase and pov doesn't.

    Best Regards
    Luciano Pennini

Post a reply to this message