POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : again, julia_fractal Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:07:39 EDT (-0400)
  again, julia_fractal (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: michael mcknight
Subject: again, julia_fractal
Date: 19 Nov 1999 01:05:41
Message: <3834e8b5@news.povray.org>
i posted earlier saying that i get an error in julia fractals sometimes that
looks like parts of them have been randomly sliced up.  i got a reply, which
i was most grateful for, saying that the putting the camera inside the
bounding sphere of the julia fractal was causing the error.  unfortunately,
when i moved it back to 20 units, i still get the error.  does anyone one
know why?  thanks in advance.  here's my code.

camera{
  location -20*z
  angle 6
}