POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Povray problem (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Sander
Subject: Re: Povray problem
Date: 16 Nov 1999 06:17:15
Message: <38313d3b@news.povray.org>
Do you use Norton AV 2000 V6.0? It seems to cause strange things to happen
sometimes. I can't give any specifics since my expert advisor has a day off,
and we use a small NT-network with W98 and NT4 workstations. You could try
to uninstall Norton, perhaps?
Sander
--
http://www.amtechnical.com/jeff/rose.html

Bill DeWitt <the### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in berichtnieuws
38307a3b@news.povray.org...

>     Other than that I don't seem to have any problems with the computer. I
> have Norton antivirus and have just done an update and scanned all files.
>
>     It seems odd to me, which is why I ask. As far as I can tell, there
are
> no clues as to why this is happening.

Post a reply to this message