POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem : Re: Povray problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray problem
From: Ken
Date: 17 Nov 1999 12:48:22
Message: <3832EA1B.7C70EF62@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     Well, I thought this would be a straight forward task, but I can't find
> my swapfile to delete it...

  Just do a search for win386.swp. If it exists it should not be to hard
to find. You can also check your windows control panel settings for the
swap file in the system section to see if it is specified. If unspecified
the swap file is usualy defaulted to the windows directory (or as I have
noticed it will always choose the partition with the least amount of space
- murphys law #666).