POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did you notice this? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Did you notice this? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: TonyB
Subject: Did you notice this?
Date: 14 Nov 1999 18:40:02
Message: <382f4852@news.povray.org>
Hey, I just found a "new" feature in the POV editor! When you right-click on
top of any word group between "xxxxx", such as "colors.inc", you'll get the
menu and in the menu it allows you to open the file! Cool, huh?

Post a reply to this message

Co-incidentally enough, I just noticed that myself last night.

TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote in message
> Hey, I just found a "new" feature in the POV editor! When you right-click
on
> top of any word group between "xxxxx", such as "colors.inc", you'll get
the
> menu and in the menu it allows you to open the file! Cool, huh?

Post a reply to this message

That is cool. I may have to try it now. Did you know you can go to other files
that are open holding ctrl and pressing either left or right? It saves time.

--
Samuel Benge

STB### [at] aolcom

"And you can fly
 High as a kite if you want to
 Faster than light if you want to
 Speeding through the universe
 Thinking is the best way to travel"

          -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues

Post a reply to this message