POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did you notice this? : Re: Did you notice this? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did you notice this?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 15 Nov 1999 01:04:34
Message: <382FA279.76C547FF@tiac.net>
> Did you know you can go to other files
> that are open holding ctrl and pressing either left or right

It's ALT left/right arrow keys. But it's cool I didn't
know about that one.
I was all excited a couple weeks ago when I figured out how to use
the bookmarks. I was starting to think it was broken. :) As usual
it was just me.

Anybody else know some undiscovered tricks?
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.