POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did you notice this? : Re: Did you notice this? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did you notice this?
From: omniVERSE
Date: 14 Nov 1999 23:48:54
Message: <382f90b6@news.povray.org>
I'm just not much of a right-clicker in POV, only in Windows,  Explorer,
etc.... but I am now! Dang, and to think how long that has been there and
the number of times I had to hunt up a include file when an error cropped up
or something.  I must beat myself silly for not knowing about it!  I found
that it does require a file extension to be there, only drawback.  And watch
out for the binary files, I was kind of hoping it would open a gif, etc.,
with it's associated program.  I'm not going to look a gift horse in the
mouth (odd phrase, I know) so thankyou Tony for the enlightenment.

Bob