POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did you notice this? : Re: Did you notice this? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did you notice this?
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 15 Nov 1999 03:41:06
Message: <382FC716.3F2CEE4E@ida.utb.hb.se>
TonyB wrote:

> Hey, I just found a "new" feature in the POV editor! When you right-click on
> top of any word group between "xxxxx", such as "colors.inc", you'll get the
> menu and in the menu it allows you to open the file! Cool, huh?

Yep, I only wish there was a keyboard shortcut for this as well. The CTRL+arrow
key combination for switching between files, block indentation and
rightclick->open file features are the main reasons why I use the editor.
(Ooops, almost forgot my customised tools menu - with choices such as 'compile
and view 7fps AVI', 'compile and view 15fps AVI', 'view most recently compiled
AVI', 'explore the output dir.' etc.) :)

Actually, I use the editor for coding Java, Pascal, Simula and C/C++ as well.
It's a great editor - why not use it?

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse