POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stupid POV tricks Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid POV tricks (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Mike
Subject: Stupid POV tricks
Date: 27 Oct 1999 09:48:37
Message: <3817006E.EB0BB4AB@aol.com>
I think something was mentioned about doing specular and phong colors
recently and 'out of the blue' I remembered a trick I came up with for
doing this for a program I wrote.  Take a gander at this,

#include "colors.inc"

light_source {<50, 50, -100> color White}
camera {location <0, 10, -40> look_at 0}

sphere {<0, 0, 0>, 10

      texture {
      pigment {color rgb <1, 1, 1>}
      finish {phong 0}