POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stupid POV tricks : Re: Stupid POV tricks Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:02:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid POV tricks
From: Mike
Date: 28 Oct 1999 01:45:05
Message: <3817E09D.FF472963@aol.com>
> Clever... but, is that phong 0 really necessary?

Phong defaults to 0 so it isn't.  I didn't want to bother with much
testing at the time so I just added that in there just in case the
default was something else.  Try this to increase the effect.

sphere {<0, 0, 0>, 10

material
   {
      texture {
      pigment {color rgb <1, 1, 1>}
      }

      texture {
      pigment{color rgbt <2, -1, -1, 1>}
      finish {ambient 0 diffuse .1 phong .5 phong_size 20 metallic}
      }
  }
hollow
}