POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oficina '99 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Oficina '99 (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Oficina '99
Date: 2 Oct 1999 10:12:15
Message: <37f612bf@news.povray.org>
I had a guitar once.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien
Date: 2 Oct 1999 11:18:16
Message: <37F62224.DCC0AAFE@skynet.be>
Mike wrote:

> Some people get really upset when I tell them this one:  I once went to see Les
> Paul play at a small club in New York city and had him sign my guitar at the end
> of the night.  He signed it "Mike, Keep on pickin' Les Paul."  Well, I kept on
> pickin and rubbed the signature right off!  So when I tell people that, they
> think that's really stupid and think the guitar could have been worth a lot of
> money, but to me that was never the point.

Nice story !  I think it makes the thing even more precious, since you
are the only one who still knows what was written !
Aaah, guitars *sigh* !  I often pick mine while I watch Povray
rendering;
if I had a quicky crap-line renderer, I wouldn't have the time to pick
it
up so often ;)

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message